Did you know, insurance agents cannot:
- Call you if you did not give them permission to do so
- Imply that they are calling on behalf of Medicare
- Visit you in your home, nursing home, or other place of residence without your invitation
- Provide gifts or prizes worth more than $15 to encourage you to enroll
- Disregard federal and state consumer protection laws for telemarketing, the National Do-Not Call Registry, or do-not-call-again requests
- Sell you life insurance or other non-health products at the same appointment (known as cross selling), unless you request information about such product
- Use the term “Medicare-endorsed” or suggest that their plan is a preferred Medicare plan
We do not do any of the above, we follow the rules.
Morgan Senior Insurance Advisors
We are experienced, local, and welcome you for a visit to our office or a zoom meeting at your convenience.
Call: (727) 486-4549